We work with clients to help them recognise, quantify and manage situations where their challenges are safety, competency, energy and environmental orientated.
Our mission is to focus on your problems and concerns and provide cost effective integrated solutions that are of significant benefit to your business.
HazRes’ philosophy is to bring radical and novel thinking to business and process problems. Our objective is to raise levels of economy and efficiency whilst eliminating hazards and mitigating risks. We aim to prevent problems rather than deal with the incidents after they happen.
Our basic capabilities are provided below. However, please feel free to read through our website as your leisure and please remember that if you have any questions, we are just a phone call away.
- Control of Major Accident Hazards (COMAH) Safety Reports.
- Process Safety & Risk Management Services.
- ATEX & Dangerous Substances & Explosive Atmosphere Regulations (DSEAR) Compliance.
- Hazardous Area Classification (HAC) and Ignition Source Assessments.
- Hazard Identification & Analysis.
- Hazard & Operability Studies (HAZOP).
- Risk Assessments & Analysis (including Quantitative Risk Analysis (QRA) etc)
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Determination.
- Flammable & Toxic Consequence Analysis.
- Fire & Explosion Modelling Analysis.
- Air Dispersion Modelling.
- Multi-Physics & Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Modelling.
- Structural Analysis to Blast & Blast Resistance Structures.
- Health Checks & Legislation Compliance Review Studies.
- Safety Management Systems (SMS).
- Human Factors & Performance Assessments.
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) & Analysis.
- Emergency Response Planning & Procedures.
- Accident Investigation & Litigation Support.
- Insurance Risk Engineering.
- Security Vulnerability & Threat Assessment.
- Product Development and Innovation Services.
- ATEX Product Testing & Coordinated Certification Services.
- Explosion & Combustion Effects Experimental Testing Services.
- Educational Courses & Training (including bespoke, tailored courses to suit clients).